Welcome!

I like taking photos. But a couple weeks ago I did an audit and realized that I have not been taking any pictures. Thus was born my idea (not really my idea, I stole it from someone on facebook): I will take a picture every day I am age 25.

Each picture will have a caption that will make reference to a joke, pun, or useless piece of trivia. Try to figure out the connection before clicking the link!

I hope you enjoy this. If you don't, you should just stop reading it--there's no way I will know!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner

















This is my favorite meal of the entire year. Starting in the background and working counterclockwise: lefse & butter, beef tenderloin, black olives, green bean casserole, some sort of salad, water, scalloped potatoes, and catawba juice. This is of course followed up with obligatory Norwegian desserts such as rosettes, krumkake, brunekake, love knots (I'm not sure if those are Norwegian), and sherbet (okay, that is for sure not Norwegian!). To be honest, there is much more stuffing on Christmas Eve than on Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment