Welcome!

I like taking photos. But a couple weeks ago I did an audit and realized that I have not been taking any pictures. Thus was born my idea (not really my idea, I stole it from someone on facebook): I will take a picture every day I am age 25.

Each picture will have a caption that will make reference to a joke, pun, or useless piece of trivia. Try to figure out the connection before clicking the link!

I hope you enjoy this. If you don't, you should just stop reading it--there's no way I will know!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

100th Bet
















What do all of these items have in common? They were all used in the 100th bet between Strong Arm and me at work! It involved rolling dice to determine what numbers to look at on a key fob, to determine how many shots with a dart gun and how many basketball shots we got. Then using a formula of the highest number hit on the target with the dart gun multiplied by the sum of the number of basketball shots made plus one, the winner was whoever had the highest total. We tied at first, but per the tiebreaker we redid the entire bet and Strong Arm won... sad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment