Welcome!

I like taking photos. But a couple weeks ago I did an audit and realized that I have not been taking any pictures. Thus was born my idea (not really my idea, I stole it from someone on facebook): I will take a picture every day I am age 25.

Each picture will have a caption that will make reference to a joke, pun, or useless piece of trivia. Try to figure out the connection before clicking the link!

I hope you enjoy this. If you don't, you should just stop reading it--there's no way I will know!

Monday, March 14, 2011

4 Buckets of Balls

















My friend (and director of Trout Lake Camps) James came from Pine River to hit some golf balls with me today at the golf dome. We had a little contest going: first one to hit that target you see in the background wins and the other person has to buy a shamrock shake for him. 4 buckets of balls later, we didn't hit it once. It was a bit deflating to our egos.

PS Today is Pi Day and I wore this awesome button all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment